A3 Mega Drive Laminator
For smaller volume production the Mega Drive Hot Roll Laminator will enable you to apply Dry Film Photo-Resist sheets to a wide range of materials including Copper PCB Laminates, Stainless Steel and Brass. For small scale production they offer an economical alternative to the Double Sided Roll Laminators. One side is laminated at a time to a thickness of 3mm. The gearing and drive mechanism has been totally re-engineered by us to make it suitable for dry film lamination. The machine will easily accept 3mm stainless steel without any stalling that would cause poor lamination. All temperature and speed controls are microprocessor controlled with a pre-set condition which can be manually overridden. Temperature and speed number (1-6) are indicated on the LCD display.
The machine is supplied complete with a Load and Exit Platform Assembly. This frees the operator from holding the panel enabling the dry film to be supported during the lamination process which prevents any creasing. Customers who have previously bought our A3 laminator can purchase this separately.
- A3 Mega Drive Laminator
- Max Lamination Width: 325mm
- Dimensions of laminator (mm): 545W x 270D x 130H
- Dimensions with the load/tray fitted (mm): 545W 720D x 170H
- Weight: 15Kg
Dry Film Dispenser
Handling a roll of 12” Dry Film Photoresist for use with an A3 Mega Drive Laminator can be tricky. The roll has to be unwrapped in safelight conditions; you then have to unroll the required amount of film on a clean flat surface, cut your film square and then roll up and rewrap your master roll.
Those handling issues are now eliminated with a Dry Film Dispenser.
This dispenser has been designed to provide light safe storage and trouble free dispensing of dry film in a production environment. It is quick and easy to load, has a convenient storage facility for associated tools and incorporates an effective film measurement gauge.
Dry Film Solder Mask
Dry film solder mask,75 micron thick.The green material is sheet laminated to a PCB.With an artwork,an exposure is made to UV and the unwanted areas developed away with Dry Film Developer before final curing.Data sheet available on our web site.
Dry Film Photoresist and Developer
Negative working 40 micron dry film Photoresist for PCB and metal etching. Film supplied in packs of two rolls. Rolls can be used directly on roll laminators or cut to sheets for sheet laminators.
Dry film Photoresist Developer is a special formulation specifically for
the above dry film resist.
Developer used at 30 -35ºC.
Dry Film Roll Laminators
350mm and 650mm dry film roll laminator for simple and effective laminating of
rolls of Dry Film Photoresist to various substrates. The units are particularly
useful for both printed circuit board production and the lamination of dry film
to brass, steel etc for metal etching applications. Both sides of the substrate
are simultaneously laminated. The machines use accurate controlled temperature
and feed and automatically remove the polyofin separator sheet of the dry film.
Main features include:
- Exclusive pre-set temperature and speed setting programs for a variety of applications just by Pressing a button on the digital display panel.
- Adjustable override controls for both temperature and speed to compensate for variations in material or conditions.
- Heater roller and pressure roller construction in silicon rubber allows roller gap adjustment ensuring correct pressure for panels up to 4 mm thick.
- Function button displays actual roller temperature during operation.
- Instant switch from Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- Warm-up time only 10 minutes due to the Infrared heater design which gives better heat distribution and control.
- Ready and Wait visual and audible signals alert operator to laminator readiness thus reducing errors.
- 8 Bit microprocessor digital heat controller permits precise setting and guarantees fast response times.
- Reverse function button allows easy film clear from the machine.