A3 Dry Film Sheet Laminators
smaller volume production these Hot Roll Laminators enable the user to apply
Dry Film Photo-Resist sheets to a wide range of materials, such as Copper PCB
Laminates, Stainless Steel and Brass etc. For ‘one-off’ or very small scale
production they offer an economical alternative to the Roll Laminators below.
One side is laminated at a time to a thickness of 3mm thick. All temperature
and speed controls are microprocessor controlled with a pre-set condition which
can be manually overridden. Temperature and speed number (1-6) are indicated
on the LCD display. Cold lamination is also possible.
Max Lamination Width: 325mm
Dimensions (mm): 545W x 270D x 130H
Dry Film Solder Mask
Dry film solder mask,75 micron thick.The green material is sheet laminated to a PCB.With an artwork,an exposure is made to UV and the unwanted areas developed away with Dry Film Developer before final curing.Data sheet available on our web site.
Dry Film Photoresist and Developer
Negative working 40 micron dry film Photoresist for PCB and metal etching. Film supplied in packs of two rolls. Rolls can be used directly on roll laminators or cut to sheets for sheet laminators.
Dry film Photoresist Developer is a special formulation specifically for
the above dry film resist.
Developer used at 30 -35ºC.
Dry Film Roll Laminators
350mm and 650mm dry film roll laminator for simple and effective laminating of
rolls of Dry Film Photoresist to various substrates. The units are particularly
useful for both printed circuit board production and the lamination of dry film
to brass, steel etc for metal etching applications. Both sides of the substrate
are simultaneously laminated. The machines use accurate controlled temperature
and feed and automatically remove the polyofin separator sheet of the dry film.
Main features include:
- Exclusive pre-set temperature and speed setting programs for a variety of applications just by Pressing a button on the digital display panel.
- Adjustable override controls for both temperature and speed to compensate for variations in material or conditions.
- Heater roller and pressure roller construction in silicon rubber allows roller gap adjustment ensuring correct pressure for panels up to 4 mm thick.
- Function button displays actual roller temperature during operation.
- Instant switch from Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- Warm-up time only 10 minutes due to the Infrared heater design which gives better heat distribution and control.
- Ready and Wait visual and audible signals alert operator to laminator readiness thus reducing errors.
- 8 Bit microprocessor digital heat controller permits precise setting and guarantees fast response times.
- Reverse function button allows easy film clear from the machine.