FP 25000 Plotter
The FP 25000 is the replacement to the popular FP8000 plotter.
It is a latest bitmap Photoplotter for in-house production of high quality artwork films. It offers the ability to produce perfect blacks and precision edge definition in your films.
Compared to the old FP 8000 the main improvements are:
- higher resolution, up to 16 256 x 25 400 dpi
- No PC necessary. Files can be transferred via a USB stick cable.
- All new electronics with touch display with intuitive user interface
- Software update: customized Windows optics, Windows routine for opening and saving of files. Higher resolutions in Gerber2bitmap, various calibration programs in Run_Photo_USB
- 3 different plot speeds for either high precision or less time consumption
- The film is fixed on a rotating drum. A highly focused red light laser diode is moving step-wise alongside that drum, driven by a precise stepper motor with worm and gear drive. Of course, all settings are software adjustable, calibrated and controlled.
- Data are either transferred via USB cable from your computer to the plotter or you directly read them in from any USB stick. Software is part of delivery. It allows 'step and repeats' of layout and drill data, rework of aperture tables and contains functions like negative plot, mirroring, preview and drill data export.
- Interactive, absolute or relative positioning of the layouts on the film.
- Preview and rework of various aperture tables of different layout systems.
|Maximum plot size||365 x 375 mm|
|Maximum film format||405 x 395 mm (L x B)|
|Speed||7 mm of film width / min. at 2032 dpi|
|Light source||laser-diode 670 nm (red)|
|Data formats||Gerber, Extended Gerber, Hi-Res BMP|
|Extent of delivery||Photoplotter and Software on CD|
||Windows XP - Windows 8 64-bit|
|Dimensions||710 x 340 x 200 mm (L x B x H)|
|Power supply||External power supply Input 100V-240V / 47–63 Hz; Output 36V- DC|
|Resolution X : 1625,2032,3251,4064,6502,8128,16256|
|Resolution Y : 25 400dpi|
- Finest point/ Finest line = 5 �m (0.005 mm/0.19685 mil).
- Finest space between 2 lines = 10 �m (0.01 mm/0.3937 mil)
- Finest space between 2 areas = 18 �m (0.018 mm/0.70866 mil)
- Finest inverse spot dia (transparent point in black area) = 25 �m (0.025 mm/0.98425 mil)
Please Note: The machine must be used in a dark room as the film needs to be loaded, unloaded and chemically processed with the developer and fixer in complete darkness. The only light we recommend is from a fitted Green Safe light fluorescent tube.
Photoplot Film and Accessories
Essentials including Photoplot Film, chemistry and Green Safe Light Tubes.
Photoplotter Film Processing Unit
Once plotted the film can be processed in trays but Photoplotter Film Processing Unit offers a much more efficient option.
- Two chemical process tanks
- Tank capacity 10 litres
- Integral Wash Tank
- Extended chemistry life with tanks lids and small chemical surface area
- Basket holders below each tank lid prevent film sticking to the tank sides.
- Maximum film size 410mm x 425mm
- Each tank has a convenient bottom drain